5/4/17

Journals for class: I remember #3

I remember coming out as kinky to some of my friends for the first time.  I have a pup pack lead by my love's pup Nano. I had arranged to show the pup pack, made up of 3 pups, around Chicago's pride fest. I would be there handler for 2 days.  I would walk them around on leashes, play with them, give them treats and water,  take care of them, and protect them. It was day one and everything was going well. We had stopped to take some pictures, grab some swag, and talk to other kinky people.  It was a warm beautiful June day. Not too humid,  a slight breeze to cool you off every now and then.  There wasn't a cloud in the sky. We were dancing at the center stage when I saw them. People from the college I use to go to. They spotted me immediately, and were making there way over before I had a chance to run. A flash of panic ran down my spine.  What was I going to say? A handler is always suppose to be in control and confident. With my pups' eyes on me there was only one thing to do.  My friends were shocked when they saw me holding leashes.  We left the dance floor and moved to the roof top at Center on Halsted to talk.  They had question but like I said a handler is always in control.  I simply said this is my pup pack and introduced each pup,  Nano the alpha, Arlo the beta, and Dusty the gamma. I explained how for the past 2 years I had been running a kink organization. Then I posed for pictures and all of us went back to dancing.

No comments: