9/11/15

Skittles: becuase of dark matter

Doctor I'm having trouble loving beyond the overwhelming amount of heartbreak.
Living beyond all the death of my muders
Happiness beyond the hurt and how we got here
Standing beyond and in spite of the gravity.
Is like I'm hurting but I don't know where, why,  or how I ended up this way.  There's all this blood and I might be bleeding but I don't know from where or if it's even mine.  I'm drowning, bleeding, hurting, dying, struggling and I don't understand it either doctor. We'll try living another day and support the systems of oppression. Build a couple monuments you to my self inflicted pain so I can be the victim. Also give me a xanax so that my desire to burn the patriarchy aka " anxiety" is lessened. Thanks doc I feel nothing so I guess that's better

No comments: