3/16/15

Daily struggles

Inner monologue of J Skittles at the departure bored:
Where the hell did they move the flight to this time.....
A, A, A, Atlantic city, Ana Arbor, Aruba, Atlanta okay E6
Hmmm Aruba I wanna go to Aruba
Why don't I go to Aruba
I am packed for warm weather anyway
And I have a swim suit in my bag
I'll book a hotel at the gate
I have enough money to go to Aruba for a few days
I'm going to Aruba!!
Tell my parents when I get there
Wait but this is probably my only chance to see Eli this year. ( Eli is my baby cousin that was just born)
And my uncles, Aunt and friends are expecting me.
We've been planning this for like 3 months.
Dam it but beaches and bikinis :'(
Next time!

And this is why I need constant adult supervision at all times. Just cuz I have some of my shit together doesn't mean I don't do impulsive stupid things.

Ps.
If I would have had a friend with me and could have talked them into going to Aruba dam the responsibilities and expectation I would be on my way to Aruba right now.

No comments: