12/29/18

Skitt: possible super bowl 53 signs

I want the Saints to go to and win Superbowl 53. I have some ideas for signs that the family of the players should have.

1. Girlfriends of the Saints: If you don't come home with a ring, don't come home at all.

2. Wives of the Saints: If you lose your ring, you loose your wife.

3. The women of the Saints: Can't be a trophy wife with out a Superbowl trophy.

4. Wives of the Saints: When I vowed win or loose I was crossing my fingers.

5.  Kids off the Saints: We want the best dad in the world, not the number 2 dad.

6. Kids off the Saints: My mom said if daddy doesn't come home with a ring my new daddy will.

7. Kids off the Saints: My daddy has a new Superbowl ring. If you don't then you're not my dad.

8. Sons of the Saints: My dad and I have matching championship football trophies this year.

9. Daughters of the Saints: My dad is getting his favorite princess a new ring this February. It's going to have a Fleur-de-lis on it.

10. Parents's of the Saints: Our favorite son has a Superbowl 53 ring.

Take a knee, raise a fist, win the ring, sleep, repeat.

No comments: