12/25/18

Skitt: Christmas songs by dog

On the twelfth day of Christmas
My human gave to me
12 balls bouncing
Eleven squirrels scurrying
Ten mailmen running
Nine toys squeaking
Eight shoes for chewing
Seven trees for peeing
Six belly rubs
Five howlings bow wooooooo
Four doggy treats
Three hydrants
Two ear scritches
And a small peanut butter bacon tree

Jingle Bell Rock
Wagging tails, wagging tails, wagging tails, rock
Happy dogs sing and happy dogs spring
Jumping and thumping and having lots of fun
Now Christmas time begun
Wagging tails, wagging tails, wagging tails, rock
Good dogo go woof and good dogo is puffo
Playing and laying with family that cares
Almost everywhere where
What a bright time, it's the right time
To play the day away
Happy tail time is a gale time
To go out playing in the snow all day
Get up family, come pet me
Let's play around the clock
Mix and a-mingle in to the Christmas beat
That's what makes this time of year rock

Jingle bells
Nice puppy, Nice puppy
Good dogo good boy,
Oh what fun it is to fetch
And chew my favorite toy
Nice puppy, Nice puppy
Good dogo good boy,
Oh what fun it is to fetch
And chew my favorite toy
Running through the snow
I love to play all day
Give my ball a throw
I'll Chase it all the way
Howls, woofs, and barks
To show my delight
Can we go to the park
My human is happiness on sight

All I want for Christmas is you
I-I-I don't understand  Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I won't tear up the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
my love is true
All I want for Christmas is you, yeah
what is this Christmas?
Is all this stuff for me
I'm going to go smell everything
Can I pee on the Christmas tree
I can't reach your stocks on the string
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
I'm going to bark at the reindeer on his sleigh
[Chorus]
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
my love is true
All I want for Christmas is you
my favorite human
[Verse 2]
Oh, I won't destroy much this Christmas
I will eat the yellow snow (And I)
I'm just going to keep on waiting
for you to take off this bow
I will sit under the table
very quiet at dinner
waiting to steal some turkey(and then)
I ran as fast as I'm able
[Chorus]
'Cause it all smells so delicious (Ooh, ooh, ooh)
you know I'm very ambitious (Oh, oh, oh)
I do what dogs do
Oh baby, all I want for Christmas is you
my human

Santa baby
human sweety, could you maybe just accidentally slip and drop the turkey
For me
Been an awful good pup
human sweety, please let me in the bed tonight
human lovely, I'd like a couple of marbled steaks
medium rare
I'll wait you prepare
human lovely, please rub my belly right
[Chorus]
you know how good I've been
I didn't even bite the mailman
Next year I could be just as good
and I won't even bite your friend
[Outro]
human honey, oh I forgot to mention something
please sing
I really love your voice
human honey, hurry home to me tonight
Hurry home to me tonight
Hurry.

No comments: