2/14/12

A valentine from me to you.




I wanted to send you  you all a Valentine's day card to let you know that I appreciate every single on of you that read my blog. but before you watch the video i thought i might share some words first. only problem is i can't think of anything clever and heart felt to say, because this is a blog and there really are general thing you can say so that every person reading this will feel special, though they should. ( in short i am really lazy lol jk). I am really thankful that you take the time out of your day to fallow my blog or even care what i have to say.  it means a lot to me. Thank you very much, and have a super awesome, ultra magnum, Valentine's day. and with out further ado what you all have been waiting for... THE LINK TO THE VIDEO!!!!!  Valentine's Day Card

                                                           Truly Yours:
J Skittle

*P.S: yes red is for Valentine's day. no this is not your one post of the week. this is one of those special occasion post so be on the look out for another post :)

No comments: