7/23/21

flight 262

There was a screaming baby on the plane so I decided to write snice I couldn't sleep.

Is drugging a baby ethical?
 There is a baby in the row in front of me.
Why don't parents drug their babies anymore?
This is why you can't access Twitter in fight I would be live tweeting away.
Do theses snack packs come with melatonin?
How much tequila do I need till I can't hear the baby anymore?
Inflight tequila is expensive, my wallet says no.
At least all the rows around me are just as miserable.
These parents owe us all a round of shots.
I should steal a red wine.
THEY DO BELIEVE IN DRUGGING THE CHILD!!!!
It's just too fucking late we're already an hour in.
Next time drug her when you get to the gate fucking amateurs.
They need pain meds for their headache now too.
Share the Tylenol 3s you all did this. We all have headaches to.
I should have empathy but I lost that like I lost my patience and hearing during the first 30 minutes of the flight.
The first 30 minutes where on the ground by the way. So of course it got worse once we were airborne.
Is she sleep finally?
Nope!
Screaming again. When do these drugs kick in?
Should we just get her drunk instead?
It's not fetal alcohol syndrome if they are already 2 ish. So it should be fine. 
I wish I was sleep!!!!!!
*Then I went to sleep briefly*
God why did they wake the babies? Who gives a shit about your landing protocol.
Now one of the babies is throwing up.
Max my music so I don't puke.
I don't always hate flying but when I do it's cuz of more than one baby on a plane and a sick person. 
I hate it here (Seattle)
I wanna go home but I'll walk this time, thank you.

No comments: