10/24/18

Skittles: Don't cry for me Argentina

We say "I want to die in your arms"  because the literal translation I want to die in the full embrace of your love doesn't have the same ring to it. Both are selfish. If you leaving loved ones you're leaving pain. Happy memories hurt for awhile before they're happy again. Sad memories become stab wounds. If you died leaving people hating you, the process is even longer. Hate linked to love. One can only be angry if they care. Indifference on the other hand is painless. It's way more humane. People die everyday we don't shed one tear for them because we don't care. We didn't know with them, we don't personalize it. I think it's a lot more loving to say "I want to die with your indifference, leaving your happiness uninterrupted." I wish them no pian. I will love you pass death, through existences, in multiple dimensions, in various timelines, my love for you will transcend space and time, it will escape black holes, it will go the distance, beyond the limits of our ever-expanding universe.

No comments: