5/4/18

Skittles: Dress the part

What does one wear to be publicly crucified? I've been the executor. I wore a dark royal blue. I wanted to look like death but righteous and justified. It was a modest outfit that covered basically everything. Through covered it still complemented my shape in all of its fem-ness. One earring, not flashly, and a pair of wedges. I have been the prosecutor watching justice be delivered. Gold, royal, flashly, and victorious. My outfit was meant to catch all eyes, it was meant to make me the focus. Gold looks great on my skin so I can show as much of my skin as I want. The gold makes me look like I'm glowing. Two earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet all of it gaudy. Black stilettos with gold accents. I've been the jugde who made the decision. Purple, serious, and to be held in high regard. No decision made lightly and with a pure but heavy conscious. My deep purple outfit is the epitome of that. A dress simple, rather plain, classic, and dignified. Two earrings, black and proper. Black business heels. I've been a spectator cream, green, or coral works. Nothing more than a shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

I've been every part of the spectacle but the executed. I don't know what to wear. White would say innocent, and a wrongful death. It would be very Jesus-esque. Not what I'm going for. Red is a rebell color. I would be going down fighting and denying people the blood bath. It would be spitefull. Again not what I'm trying to say. Yellow, and Orange are cries for attention. Black is defeated, already dead, and denise the blood bath. I'm not dead yet. I want to give them the satisfaction of killing me. Green is too natural, its too alive. I've been thinking about grey or sliver. Grey is dreary enough. The blood will show through but not too graphicly. It is a sad solemn color. I think I could make myself look hate-able in grey. Silver is an unflattering color on me. Its also second best. It's a metallic color and so I can wear it as armor. I can die an enemy soldier. I just want to be hated, everybody to feel justified, and people to get the closure they need. I want to give them w what they want/need out of this crucifixion. It should be a simple outfit that conveys extrem regret and gulit. No earings, no jewelry, not even my pride bracelets. Simple sandles on my feet to convey humbleness. No makeup, I want to be visible as I am, vulnerable. I want to display humility. I don't know how to be the perfect "villian", but I'm trying.

No comments: