4/9/16

Skit: Bronx Cunt Tour

My friend and movement teacher Nic Kay, star and maker of lilBLK is on tour with said show.  First off I pray that they bring it back to Chicago becuase I need to see it again.  I know I raved and went on about it but it really is that good.  The tour has taken Nic all over the world and they have been documenting not only thier experience on the road but really what lilBLK means to them and how it came into existence in the first place.  You can watch episodes of this via OpenTv. I was at the premier of the first two episodes in the series and it was exactly what I was expecting. Nic never disappoints. You get to here from Nic themself about this evolutionary process that led to the show. We are right thier dissecting the show post conception and premier with Nic. Nic and the audience go over the show after it has already happened so we get to experience some of the same things Nic is experiencing by analyzing it and all the things that led up to it.  Even if you haven't seen the show it's a series worth watching for the simple fact that it highlights the process of which black gender non-conforming arist make art. Its very unique, informative, interesting and entertaining. Also watch it becuase I love my friend Nic and you should too :p Again another amazing piece by Nic and I can't wait to see what the rest of the series brings. #lilBLK

No comments: