6/13/14

Skit: side effects

I love drug commercials. Actually I love that I can pause, rewind, slow down, and replay TV. I love to abuse this function on drug commercials. I like looking up the disease and seeing what the symptoms are. Then I compare those symptoms with the side effects and pick which is worse, the drug or the disease. Most of the time its the drug. With depression, the worse the disease can do is make you suicidal. The drugs that treats the depression not only can increase these feelings but can kill you. So they are pretty evenly yoked. However, I am enjoying one of the symptoms or side effects of depression or the drug that treats it. It's the lack of will to do anything but lay in my bed and watch Netflix all day; and even watching Netflix sometimes is too much. Because of this I have watched all of the  Star Trek movies on Netflix and now I am starting the shows. As I write this I feel very content with my life. Never been happier with the symptoms/side effects.

I write so much about how unhappy I am all the time because I am dealing with this. I thought it would be nice to look at some of the things that give me a chuckle.  Like yes, it is bad, but this makes me smile. Its like watching the forest you use to hike in as a child burn to the ground only to see small purple flowers grow from the ashes the next day.

Stay Fierce
J Skittles

No comments: