6/25/14

Skit: Always have a plan Be

So about a year ago I unknowingly signed up for a lesbian dating group. Come to think of it I get into a lot of things without fully understand the consequences but that's neither here nor there. I have been a member of the group for about 2 and half years and haven't been able to attend a single event until this evening.  Though there is no doubt in my mind that I am being judged and analyzed for being so much younger than the ladies of the group I think they might like me or at least let me come back. I do rather enjoy them and will probably go back. I like the group, its a nice to be around such mature women ( mostly of color). I mostly talked to one of the couple's daughter she is was 13. As a swim instructor I send most of my time around kids, so it was easy to talk to her. They might find that strange but its just a product of who I spend most of my time around. There are two single women in the group. They don't seem to have any interest in each other or me. They might not talk to me because I'm new and young they might speak more when I come around more often. All and all, I have one more way to meet people and maker friend doing less of the standard going out to a bar thing ( which I feel is awkward and impersonal anyway). this relaxing intimate social gathering of ladies is perfect for my shy socially awkward self.

No comments: