5/16/12

QP

i have never been happier in my life. i had the worst time for the pass few weeks. between college, testing,  and my mother >:( i have been  super stressed and down. i was busy and unhappy, my friends got so worried because i turned off my phone and didn't go on Facebook (which is  unusual for me cuz i am always in constant contact with one of them) one was posted on my wall like " did you fall off the face of the earth are you alive, contact me some how or i'm filing a missing person report" i a still alive ( as you can see) and physically fine i was just in a kinda of down ish. however i have the ultimate cure for my kind of down in dumps feeling here  is what you need: 5-10 good friends, food, music, beverages,  lots of  other people (a few attractive ones is ideal but not mandatory) and a dance floor. "but skittles this sounds like a party." what!?no its not a party per-say it  is a good time that happens to have  music and dancing. " um but i think it is" fine its a party. but is is more than that. if you can forget about all your problems for a few hours and just have a good time everything seems okay afterwards. you feel refreshed and now you can handle all the things that seemed to be killing you the day before. don't get me wrong i still have a  shit load of work to get done but that break was needed. i think i might have exploded with out it. just a chance to divert my attention to something else and let lose was great. but other than this post being about letting lose it is a thank you to the people who put on these events viva  la sida yall some bad ass mofos for real. also all the people who attend cuz i mean if only 5 people go it isn't fun. so thank you for showing up looking fierce and bring positive energy in to the space. last but not least i have to thank my friends  (because yall who read my blog on do regular know i can't say it enough i LOVE THEM) all these people this part has inspire me for my summer anthem/ theme/ motto. its Dance again dance again video . that song embodies how i want to spend my summer. i want to dance with my friends maybe meet a few ladies along the way but i really just want to be with friends dancing and have a good time. words can't explain the high i get from just being on the dance floor with them. so that's going to be my song and my objective. whats yours going to be?

if you couldn't tell i had a blast at QP. but i am  so bummed cuz i can't find one dam pic of me from that night. which could be a good thing depending on what i was doing while the photo was taken. i was good from the time i arrived till about 8 then i wanted to dance. and dance i did. i was on the stage in a train i sat down sometimes it seems either not to be a good idea or i don't stay seated for long.  none of the girls i liked were there so i met a new girl who reminds me so much of ragazza voce they are like the same person it was kind of funny. my favorite moment through by far was when me and my love circle all danced together in our own little train ( which is unusual for us) we normally break off into our little dance pairs  but we came together and it was awesome! oh by the way sorry  for the extra late post. i write post early sometimes weeks in advance and i schedule them to post on the blog. however i didn't know the post that i had scheduled to post didn't post till about 5 secs ago ( 5:09pm 5/12) so i posted it now. hopefully this one will go up when it is suppose too. my Bon Jovi phase is over for the moment sadly. but you can't dance to Bon Jovi so he had to be replaced. i am already writing next weeks post and it is a good one so tuned

STAY FIERCE 

No comments: