4/2/12

Spring Break


okay so i am going to San Jaun Porto Rico for spring break and it kinda reminds me of those mes on facebook.  it is like what society thinks i am going to do what my friends think i am going to do what my parents think i am going to do what i think i am going to do and what actually happens. somebody should create that me for me. i am also suppose to go clubbing for the first time i will tell you how that plays out later. ( secretly highly excited) the girl taking me out is one of my most attractive friends. wanka wanka. that is all i am going to say. lol  any way i hope everybody has a good time on their various breaks and things. cuz i hope i will enjoy mine. i will share some more details and things as i receive them. but you won't get another post about my break until next  Wednesday because i already have my post for this Wednesday haha so stay tuned

No comments: