3/28/12

Skit: rainbow flags




hey, hey ,hey. you all know a lot about my life and the people in my life. i know last time i was complaining about my working friends well i am done with that for the moment. i want to talk about something completely unrelated, hahaha,  not really. this time we are back talking about my theater friends. " oh skittles you are so queer, you do theater and softball and are the prez of your QSA gosh"  yes i am very gay, but i don't care. but there is a side to me that you all never see. a side that all of my theater friends call the dark side. yes the straight side. ( i say this in the most comical non  offense side  way possible cuz there is nothing wrong with being insert prefix here sexual or trans) yeah they pick on me because they met some of my straight friends and they were telling them they never would have pegged me as gay if i wouldn't have told them. they like to say i am straighter than a ruler. then my queer friends are like dude she is gayer tan all of boys town put together. "skittles we love you but is there a point to this story"   i think so i just haven't arrived at it yet you gots to be patience. were was i going with this? ... hmmmmm i feel like there was a point to this story but i lost it. wait i found it again. okay. watching my friends talk to each other i realized what i diverse group of friends i have.  this of course led to a discussion about diversity. we decided that you know a little diversty was a good thing or else the world would be very vanilla. i mean that is what the rainbow flag is about representing the diversity in the world. we all agreed that being a well rounded person is the type of person we all want to be. i mean think about it the most interesting man in the world ( the vodka commercial)  he is pretty well rounded, he has inside joke with complete strangers i mean that is pretty cool. any way i am rambling so i will get to the point don't be afraid to step out of your zone a little or do that one thing that you've always wanted to do. go take that jump. it is spring time time for new life stuff. so be bold 

okay so whats been going on with me you may ask cuz this part , this part right her is your favorite part of the blog. well i am sorry to disappoint you but this part will be relativity short on what i have been doing filled up with more of this fluffy stuff. look i already have like three lines of fluff. fluffity fluffy fluffier fluffiness. what have i been doing you ask. well it has only been a week so not to much. it has been a rather uneventful week. " but skittle you always have fun stories to tell us this is why we love story time with you" oh you guys are to kind there is a story but it is about how me the lady killer that i am got tripped up by one of her very attractive friends who she is always flirting with. " what happened" she flirted back cue scary music and light and thunder, dun dun daaaaa. lady screams in the background. terrifying right. well it gave me a shock so much so that i dropped my cell phone and looked like a dork but it was cool cuz she thought it was cute so ha suck it. hahaha. but yeah that's my life. now time for more fluff and unimportant things. just kidding. leave me comments though for real i like to hear what people think as much as i love to talk to you all. so leave me some stuff and Stay Fierce 

No comments: