1/11/21

skittles: love sick

Eta Carina has me feeling love sick. I have deeper feelings for her than she does me. Which didn't bother me. But she didn't like how I told her how I felt about her all the time. Which I also understood. But we were suppose to spend the weekend together and she's cancelling. Which again I understand. But the more she pulls away from me the more it hurts. I am trying to have patience, but it's something I've always struggled with and I'm obviously still struggling with. I don't like crying over the person I'm currently with. Especially when they didn't do anything.  Logically I know it's fine but I can't get my emotions to fall in line. Every time it feels like my heart's breaking. I worry that it will hurt to much for me to stay and wait it out 

No comments: