4/29/19

Daily struggles: Body problems

My reproductive system is the only system I nag for being a failure. No, I'm trying to get pregnant. I have other organs or bodily systems that malfunction but I do not complain. My lungs don't want to work, fine. My immune system wants to attack basically everything, I'll deal with it. My sinus system prevents me from smelling 90% of the time, and I never complain. My brain has never pass a complete systems check, but whatever. But let me not get hot and bothered when I want to... This system cause me unreasonable amounts of pain. The glands don't always work like they are suppose to. Unpredictable and erratic behavior as far as systems in the body go. It's the only one where an internal organ tried to become external. I hate it and ever since it became operational I think she has hated me. I loathe it all.

No comments: