1/25/16

Skit: I'm a switch Dom

I've never talked about my kinkyness on here but now is a good time to start. When I do play I'm a Dom switch, which means I like to be the one causing the sensations most of the time. But I will sub, be the one receiving the sensation, for the right person. I am very sadistic, and I will hurt a person as much as they can take. I'm very aggressive in that respect. But I'm also very caring. I want my submissives to be excellently cared for.  But I hardly ever play because I get bored easy. However, at creating change, there is a kink party thrown by Kink Underground. I was lucky enough to get in and play both nights.  Now normally I just watch, but there was this person serving fem realness and reacting just perfectly I couldn't resist.  This change my little kinky life forever.  I've never felt so platonicly in love with someone. I've never fallen so hard for someone so quickly, literally took one night. In kink there are relationships just like any other part of our lives.  I want a relationship with them. We  call them Lovely.  Lovely has me emotional strung out.  Waiting by my phone for just a word from them.  So why am I so stuck on Lovely.  They react perfectly to everything I do to them. I like to hear the moans and the screams, I like to watch them wiggle in anticipation. I deal mostly in impact play and mental domination. However I also enjoy sensory play. So no matter what I would do they wiggle,  they moan,  they melt.  We are on the same page. We both have fun, they make me so euphoric. I just want to do it again and again. I look forward to a committed kink relationship with Lovely in the future.

No comments: