5/20/14

Skit: Letters to my freshman, Twink two

Oh Twink two,
    I hope you stand back and look at yourself. Look at how far you have come how hard you worked this year. I am so proud of you, the way you have changed, matured, this year. I am so glad I got a chance to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you more even though I won’t be here. Your cool taste in music, your work ethic, how smart you are, and then everything thing else just continues to impress me. From what I can gather you have a head on your shoulders and you're good at choosing who you spend your time around. I think you’ll have a great three years. You’ll go through some changes everyone does, it will hard sometimes and it will be better other times but you’ll get through it with hopefully some of the best memories of your life. I am so happy I can leave not having to worry about you because I know you will be fine. I look forward to getting an infinite amount of snaps about what's going on in your.  Don't be a stranger talk to me, and others around you who care. You have great people skill, at least you appear to, use them. You’ll have no trouble talking your way into any kind of opportunity you want so be as confident in yourself as I am in you twink two.

With love,


J skittles 

No comments: