1/23/13

Another one for Day


And I love you so much it hurts. Did you know that? That I’m dying when I’m not with you and the only thing keeping me from falling off the brink of death is knowing that one day I will make my way back to you. You keep me alive. Yeah the world would keep turning and my lungs would keep rising and falling if you didn't love me. But my heart would refuse to beat. My love for you runs through my arteries and feeds my body and my soul. I would give you all of me and then some. You would don't even have to ask. I would face 1000 suns and years of darkness. I have gone to hell and back again and again for. How do you not know I love you? I have the scars from loving you. My body can tell you the story of how I have gone the distance just for you.  I would say I would give you my life if you didn't already have it a thousand times over it. What more can I do.  Do you want my heart in your hands cuz you can have it. its brought me nothing but pain and misery. But you will have to put it back together from the last time you broke it into a million pieces. I have tried but I have put the fragments back together too many time that I have forgotten where the pieces even go to shape a heart.

and i am staring in your cold black eyes expecting to see something different. you know that's the definition of insanity. doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.  i keep thinking one day i will look into them and you will have a soul. i think i might look into them and maybe i will find something human behind your cold exterior. but no its always the same. cold, frigid even.  uncaring and indifferent about the world that they take in. did your eyes ever shine. did they ever glisten with wonder and excitement about the unknown journey head. or where you born dead. sent here to plague the living and taunt us about our emotional weakness. you suck the soul right out of me. draining me of my life source. from my eyes to yours. and even after you have consumed every part of me but my flesh your eyes are still blacker then a starless sky, and just as empty.  i stare into a soulless being's eyes with tears in my own, for emptiness possesses me.

and i have giving you everything so there's nothing left for me. i am almost ashamed of how much i love you. i know  that love makes you do crazy things but dam. i never thought i would be here with nothing. loving you comes with one of the highest prices i have ever paid. i have loved you and all i have to show for it is my shame. i have given you all my love and all i got in return was pain. there are nothing but scars and open wounds from where my heart should be. from where you stole it from me. ripping it out of my chest. but my damnable body refuse to die. no, dying on you would be to easy. i have invested too much to not get some kind of return. and on my word, the only thing i have left, i won't leave until you tell me you love me. i need to know you love me. and even through i know deep down you don't love me and never will, still tell me you love me anyway. let me love you and tell me you love me. so for a moment i can imagine i have you all to myself. i want to believe even if it is just for a second that i have you all to myself. like you have had me all these years. and you don't even love me.

and before i sell my soul to the devil. before its signed in blood. before blade marks me for death. just tell me you love me. 

No comments: