4/4/12

chicken or egg


okay okay okay. dang. today i am to share my perspective  on whether you are born gay or choose to be gay. it may not be the right perspective and it may not be the wrong perspective either. but mayybe by sharing my views maybe it will make people think about theirs. okay so i am true fence sitter so i really don't like to lean either waYy but this is different. i think that i was raised to like men it is what was expected of me and it was all i knew. but when i really looked in to myself and went through that process of self discovery i did make a conscious decision.. but i don't think my decision had as much to do with my sexual orientation as it did with my  happiness. i wanted to be happy. i wanted to be able to love and be loved. i wanted to find a person who loved me and understood me better than i could even understand myself. and if i find all those things in a women than that is what is what's for me. i did chose to act on my feeling i take full responsibility for my action. but i can't control my feelings i was born with these feelings. so yes we may have been born this way but i think it is our right to chose to be happy. 


so yeah this is my spring break. i am suppose to be leaving for the San Juan the day this is suppose to be posted maybe on Friday  i will upload some vacation pics. it was also my birthday on Sunday. the big one eight  what what i am legal now so all you fine dimes and chick adees  holla if you need me want me would like to talk to me. i am just playing..... maybe.but  any way i am happy to be able share vacation with you guys. however i am writing all this before any fun or good stuff has happened. i mean Saturday i went to the ER. and i was there till early morning so no fun times. there was there this one moment when i was in the MRI that was pretty cool but other than that. when something fun  happens i will let you know.
stay fierce leave me comments 
  

No comments: